KILLED IT in Cleveland Tuesday night … finishing a 2 hour performance with a STANDING OVATION!!!
We’re told security was “extremely tight” throughout the theater — especially in the backstage area.
Here’s a blow-by-blow on how things went down:
5:17 PM PDT: Charlie walks on to the stage sporting a Cleveland Indians jersey. The crowd goes wild.
5:26 PM: A heckler just asked Sheen, “Where’s your coke?” He replied, “In your pocket!”
5:35 PM: Charlie is showing off a t-shirt that reads, “SHEENIUS.”
- Charlie Sheen Rocks in Cleveland (thehollywoodgossip.com)
- Charlie Sheen a Major League Hit in Cleveland (eonline.com)
- Charlie Sheen a major league hit in Cleveland (today.msnbc.msn.com)
- Charlie Sheen’s Show — Completely Lacking in Glass (tmz.com)
- Charlie Sheen — Apocalyptic Party in Cleveland (tmz.com)
- Charlie Sheen Spoofs Himself in a New Online Video (abcnews.go.com)
- Chimaira Support Charlie Sheen With Winning Cover of ‘Wild Thing’ (noisecreep.com)
- Charlie Sheen in Chicago — The Blow-By-Blow (tmz.com)
- Second night of Sheen tour reportedly not as bad (inquisitr.com)