Enrique Iglesias Lament: I Can’t Take This! To Be Britney Opening Act.on March 30th, 2011 at 12:29 pm
The concert tour between Enrique Iglesias and Britney Spears hit an hard rock as Enrique has decide to dropped out of the concert tour because, his ego couldn’t handle being Britney opening act in this showbiz. Read the details via TMZ source.
“Enrique Iglesias dropped out of the upcoming Britney Spears concert tour because his ego couldn’t handle being her opening act … multiple sources connected with the tour tell TMZ.
We’re told lawyers and agents for Britney and Enrique were hammering out an agreement for weeks, and the terms were finessed to make Enrique appear to be a co-headliner. We’re told both sides agreed to the deal and that’s why the
announcement was made Tuesday.
But just hours before Britney’s camp went public, Enrique was burning up the phone lines and the Internet, engaging various people connected with the tour in lengthy conversations in which he made it clear — he was, in reality, Britney’s opening act and he wanted out.
One source says the deal was actually very favorable to Enrique … “great terms and great placement.” But we’re told it all came down to taking the stage before Brit — too much to handle”.
- Enrique Iglesias Pulls Out Of Britney Tour + Britney Spears’ GMA Performance (923now.radio.com)
- Enrique Iglesias will NOT tour with Britney Spears (sugarslam.com)
- Enrique Iglesias Pulls Out Of Britney’s Overpriced Tour! (perezhilton.com)
- Enrique Iglesias: My Ego Couldn’t Handle Britney (tmz.com)
- Enrique Iglesias Bails On Britney Spears Co-Headlining Tour (socialitelife.com)
- Enrique Iglesias Pulls Out Of Britney Spears’ Summer Tour (q104.radio.com)
- Enrique Iglesias & Britney Spears: Not Touring Together! (justjared.buzznet.com)
- Enrique Iglesias QUITS The Just-Announced Co-Headlining Tour With Britney Spears (pinkisthenewblog.com)